A few decades ago, the average life expectancy was in the late 60’s and early 70’s. Additionally, the community and family took care of the aging.
A few decades ago, the average life expectancy was in the late 60’s and early 70’s. Additionally, the community and family took care of the aging. However, today is a different story, we have a couple of clients over 104, and families are spread across the U.S. and the world, and, unfortunately, the community is nowhere to be seen. Therefore, seniors must find alternative ways to receive home care, as their family and community does not provide the care anymore. Additionally, most seniors are reluctant to leave their homes, and move into assisted living facilities or nursing homes.
With the aging shift, lack of support, and senior's aversions to assisted living facilities and nursing homes, it raises concerns about senior’s welfare and quality of life. We at Senior Life Care Planning provide the aging population with various services, including care coordination; finding assets to pay for care; protecting your assets, if you require nursing home care; and care advocacy. We are here to help you, if your family is too remote or to busy to help you. We provide a case-by-case understanding of what options and resources are available, and how to connect you with the services you need.
* We evaluate your medical, social and economic situation. Are you safe and secure in your home; are their dementia issues; are your finances suitable for your age; can you afford home care or an assisted living facility; can you afford to go to the nursing home, or is the nursing home going to take all your money?
* Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind and ensure your quality of life that is both optimal and realistic for you. Our care coordinators work for you, and they must respect your wishes, goals and ideas.
* We deal with current crises and issues, but we strive to prevent the crisis from happening.
* We connect you with appropriate services, whether at home, assisted living facility, or nursing home.
* We monitor your care and liaison between all members of your assembled team.
As stated earlier, our goal is to promote your quality of life, wherever you are on the long term care continuum, at home, assisted living facility or nursing home.Tags: asset protection, assisted living facility, care advocacy, care coordination, Health Care, home care, Home Help, medicaid, nursing home