December 15th, 2020
***RSVP 301-663-9230; or Kristin@davidwingate.com
*Zoom information will be sent prior to meeting
Presented by local Attorney,
David Wingate, of the Elder Law Office of David Wingate, LLC.
- When you should begin planning
- Why your last Will may not be enough
- The most important document that everyone needs
- More changes to POA laws
- How long-term care depletes your estate
- Why long-term care planning protects your estate
- Types and uses of trusts
- How a trust affects probate
- Trusts to protect your assets
- Trusts that provide for future generations
- Important differences between revocable and irrevocable trusts
|December 15, 2020|
|10:30 am - 11:30 am|
How to Protect Your Home and Savings from Nursing Home Costs!
A FREE informational Webinar hosted by local Elder Law Attorney, David Wingate, will be held:
Thursday, December 3rd, 2020
*Zoom information will be sent prior to Webinar
To register call us at 301-663-9230 or Kristin@davidwingate.com
At this Webinar you will discover:
- Wills & Trusts 101: Just the Facts
- How to save taxes on your IRA/401K to pay for home care;
- How to avoid having your life savings wiped out by a nursing home spend down;
- How the law restricts protection of assets;
- What asset protection language most people don’t have in their power of attorney documents, which can help protect their life’s savings;
- How Medicaid works…and the steps you need to take now to protect yourself and your family.
One of the biggest fears that many people have today is the fear of having their life savings wiped out if they end up in a nursing home or being sick. What a shame to see someone’s life savings of 30, 40, or 50 years wiped out in a matter of months. Whether you or a family member is in a crisis or not, it is important that you understand what you can do to protect your hard earned assets! Most of the public does not yet realize that the laws on asset protection and long-term care planning have changed, therefore, it is extremely important that you know about these changes and how they may affect you and your family.
|December 3, 2020|
|10:30 am - 11:30 am|