8 Tips to Help You and Your Parents Find The Correct Home / Residence
1. Figure out what type of place your parents need and what
your family can afford.
2. Involve your parents in the decision, if they’re up to it.
3. Before hiring an eldercare consultant, ask how he or she
4. Make sure a facility is a good fit for your parents
5. Conduct your own onsite inspection of any facility before
signing up your parents.
6. Research the Medicare and state evaluations for the
facilities you’re considering.
7. Read the
facility’s contract carefully.
8. Above all, plan ahead.Tags: elder, elder care, Medicare, parents