You’re Not Alone – Living With Alz. Disease
- Get sound legal advice to protect yourself, your assets and your loved ones – see page 1
- How to make smart decisions and avoid costly mistakes about your care and finances – see page 1
- You should read this book if you want to maintain maximum control of your life after an Alzheimer’s diagnosis – see page 2
- Were you diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease? Do you want help navigating the minefield of choices? – see page 2
- Confused by online information about Alzheimer’s disease? Get the correct information quickly and easily in this book – see page 3
- Does your Alzheimer’s diagnosis scare or upset you? Find help and comfort in this book – see page 3
- Find out the best strategies to thrive despite your Alzheimer’s diagnosis – see page 3
- Find out how to protect yourself from financial exploitation after an Alzheimer’s diagnosis – see page 4
For a complete list of upcoming seminars, visit our website at www.davidwingate.com.
Peace of mind is only a call or click away! For an Initial Consultation call Estate and Elder Planning by David Wingate at (301) 663-9230 or visit www.davidwingate.com
David Wingate is an estate planning and elder law attorney at Estate and Elder Planning by David Wingate. The Estate and Elder Planning office services clients with powers of attorneys, living wills, Wills, Trusts, Medicaid and asset protection. The Elder Law office has locations in Frederick, Washington and Montgomery Counties, Maryland.
Notice: this Blog is published as a free service of the Estate and Elder Planning by David Wingate. The information is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. For specific questions, please consult with one of our experienced attorneys. We encourage you to share this newsletter with anyone you think may be interested.