You Are Not Alone – Find Answers In The Book
- Are you having difficulty finding the answers you want and the solutions you need? – see page 6
- Are you a caretaker or patient with Alzheimer’s who is out of your depth and sinking fast? (Find real help in this book.) – see page 6
- What if there were a service program just for Alzheimer’s patients and care givers? (Hint: there is!) – see page 6
- Are you lost in the maze of the government and private providers? (Hint: This book shows a way to navigate easily to get all the help you need.) – see page 6
- Are you finding ALL the help you need after your Alzheimer’s diagnosis? (Hint: You can find most of the answers in this book!) – see page 6
- Elder planning is about more than protecting assets: it’s about protecting those you love – see page 6
- How would it feel to have an entire team of professionals helping you and protecting those you love? – see page 7
- Find out how to get ALL the benefits you are entitled to – see page 7
- Alzheimer’s diagnosis? Are there questions you don’t even know to ask about care and benefits? (Hint: The questions AND answers are in this book!) – see page 7
- Alzheimer’s diagnosis? Find your resources for care and planning in this book – see page 8
For a complete list of upcoming seminars, visit our website at www.davidwingate.com.
Peace of mind is only a call or click away! For an Initial Consultation call Estate and Elder Planning by David Wingate at (301) 663-9230 or visit www.davidwingate.com
David Wingate is an estate planning and elder law attorney at Estate and Elder Planning by David Wingate. The Estate and Elder Planning office services clients with powers of attorneys, living wills, Wills, Trusts, Medicaid and asset protection. The Elder Law office has locations in Frederick, Washington and Montgomery Counties, Maryland.
Notice: this Blog is published as a free service of the Estate and Elder Planning by David Wingate. The information is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. For specific questions, please consult with one of our experienced attorneys. We encourage you to share this newsletter with anyone you think may be interested.