You Are Not Alone – Answers To Your Questions In The Book
- Get vital prudent planning for the future after an Alzheimer’s diagnosis – see page 20
- Do you know ALL your options for Alzheimer’s care? (Hint: There may be more hope and help than you think!) – see page 20
- How would you feel if ALL your options for Alzheimer’s care were quick to find and easy to use? – see page 20
- 3 Pitfalls of hiring home – see page health caregivers without an agency – 21
- 6 reasons an agency may be the safest source for hiring home health caregivers – see page 21
- 3 conditions required for Medicare to pay for home health services (Hint: Miss just one and you’ll pay the entire bill!) – see page 22
- How will you navigate the Medicare maze to get EVERY benefit you’re entitled to? – see page 22
- Get Estate and Elder planning created just for Alzheimer’s patients! – see page 28
- Who else wants an “information tool kit” just for living with Alzheimer’s? – see page 26
- Who else wants the peace of mind knowing their financial and health care wishes will be respected? – see page 29
For a complete list of upcoming seminars, visit our website at www.davidwingate.com.
Peace of mind is only a call or click away! For an Initial Consultation call Estate and Elder Planning by David Wingate at (301) 663-9230 or visit www.davidwingate.com
David Wingate is an estate planning and elder law attorney at Estate and Elder Planning by David Wingate. The Estate and Elder Planning office services clients with powers of attorneys, living wills, Wills, Trusts, Medicaid and asset protection. The Elder Law office has locations in Frederick, Washington and Montgomery Counties, Maryland.
Notice: this Blog is published as a free service of the Estate and Elder Planning by David Wingate. The information is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. For specific questions, please consult with one of our experienced attorneys. We encourage you to share this newsletter with anyone you think may be interested.