At Senior Life Care Planning we have STRATEGIES THAT WORK.
We help people navigate thru the Medicaid maze, provide legal and financial solutions, and help you alleviate your frustrations and time involvement.
For the FREE GUIDE, to protect yourself, your family, and insure your Quality of Life click on
“The Planning Ahead Alzheimer’s Guide”
“Caring For Someone With Alzheimer’s Disease”
1. Do you reside in Maryland? Yes No
2. Do you worry about long term care or nursing home costs? Yes No
3. Are you confused about Medicaid or VA benefits? Yes No
4. Is being discharged from the hospital and returning home
not an option? Yes No
5. Are you struggling with caregiver burnout, frustration, guilt
or ill health? Yes No
6. Are you confused or overwhelmed about care options? Yes No
7. If YES to any questions, PLEASE SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS ALZHEIMERS.Tags: caregiving, Caring for someone with Alzheimer's, legal and financial solutions, medicaid, Planning Ahead with Alzheimer's, VA