Aggression, Agitation, Shouting, Hallucinations… How Do You Handle Aberrant Behaviors?
Many people think of Alzheimer's as strictly a memory-stealing ailment. But as a caregiver, you know that it may also unleash difficult-to manage behaviors. We can help you addresses frequently asked questions on troubling Alzheimer's behaviors. For example:
- What happens when an Alzheimer's patient becomes overwhelmed?
- What environmental changes can trigger a negative reaction?
- As a caregiver, what can you do to minimize catastrophic incidents?
- How can you safely manage a patient who becomes physically aggressive? Should you ever use physical force to deal with a behavior problem?
- What causes vocalizations, such as yelling or constantly calling out?
- What are the best tactics for handling delusions or hallucinations?
We are here to help you, please visit Thw Elder Law Office of David Wingate's website for more information.Tags: Alzheimer's behaviors, Alzheimer's disease, caregiver, David Wingate, elder law