Why Plan to Pay for Long-Term Care (Nursing Home) Expenses
1. 70% of Americans who live to age 65 will need long-term care at some time in their lives!
2. It costs approximately $142,000 a year for a nursing home bed at some facilities!
3. 50% of all couples and 70% of single persons become impoverished within one year after entering a nursing home.
4. Medicare does not pay you or your family for long-term care.
5. By using proper Medicaid Asset Protection strategies, Medicaid is available to pay the nursing home costs, without forced impoverishment.Tags: long term care, medicaid, Medicare, nursing home