When can a Veteran or Surviving Spouse collect the maximium Aid and Attendance?

In order for a veteran or a surviving spouse to collect the maximum annual pension rate (MAPR) or the maximum monthly pension amount, the UME must exceed the total household gross income i.e. the cost of the assisted living facility or home care, medications etc exceeds your household income.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted on: No Comments

Leave a Reply