What documentation should you submit to the VA for family daily services?

You should have a contract between the family member and the veteran – a personal caregivers agreement, submit this with the VA application. Additionally, the personal caregiver affidavit is required, by many adjudicators.

To increase your monthly income, please contact us about a FREE HANDBOOK about VA Benefits, written by David Wingate, an accredited VA Attorney, of Senior Life Care Planning, LLC, go to info@seniorlcp.com or if you require additional information about VA Benefits, visit our Senior LCP's Website.

We also have a Blog on Elder Issues and Veteran's Benefits.

If you are not receiving our Newsletter, go ahead and subscribe to our free NEWSLETTER to stay on top of senior issues.


Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted on: No Comments

Leave a Reply