What are the Symptoms of Mild Sate Alzheimer’s Disease?
The common symptoms of mild stage Alzheimer’s disease are:
- Having trouble following multi-step processes i.e. cooking recipe.
- Getting lost, even in places where they are familiar.
- Having trouble performing household chores i.e. cleaning, laundry, etc.
- Avoiding social situations or having trouble remembering names, appointments or recent events.
You can help your aging parents and/or loved one by taking the following steps:
- manage your loved one’s money to remove the stress and anxiety of bill paying etc.
- write reminders to your loved one in the same place i.e. calendar or notepad
- keep a list, near the telephone, of the names and numbers of family and friends with photos
- put labels and pictures on cabinets, drawers and closets so that things can be found easily
- encourage them to talk about his or her feelings with friends, family, clergy, or other professionals
- enroll in Alzheimer’s Association adult education, recreation, or fitness classes
Also, you should take the necessary legal steps to help protect the person with Alzheimer’s by visiting an elder law attorney who helps clients suffering from Alzheimer’s.Tags: aging parents, Alzheimer's disease, elder law attorney, manage affairs, memory loss, mild stage alzheimer's disease