TRUSTS & ESTATE PLANNING 101 – A FREE SEMINAR
A Free Seminar on Tuesday, /janary 21, 2014 at 2.30 pm at the Courtyard Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center, 204 Boardwalk Place, Gaithersburg MD 20878.
This seminar will help you understand the basic details about Estate and Long Trem Care Planning.
You will learn:
- The most important document that everyone needs
- When a Trusts should be used
- The difference between a Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- How a Trust can protect your assets
- Using special needs trust
- Trusts that provide future generations
Call 240 453 0070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY to reserve your spotTags: estate planning, long term care, trusts