Our office is OPEN to help Maryland Residents.

Posts Tagged ‘Tricare for life’

Surviving spouse who deceased husband was 100% service related disabled, is she entitled to Aid and Attendance?

If spouse, is residing at an assisted living facility, receiving paid home care or has a large expenditure of UME, depending on other factors, assets, income etc the surviving spouse may be eligible for an additional $286.00 per month for A & A.  Complete the doctor's affidavit (form 21-2680) and form 21-4142. Additionally, file for CHAMPVA health insurance and if not receiving Tricare for Life. Also, if veteran died service connected, apply for burial benefits. To increase your monthly income, please contact us about a FREE VA benefits HANDBOOK, written by David Wingate, an accredited VA Attorney, of Senior Life…

Read More »