A special workshop, Retirement: Are You Ready? Tuesday, July 28th, 2015
Although you may have made all the right financial moves, the economy may not be so cooperative. As, a baby boomer – retiree, or future retiree we are concerned about the volatility in the markets, the fall in our home equity and retirement account values, the rapid rise of health-care costs, the uncertain future of Social Security, and the effects of taxes and inflation on our assets.
What will your assets look like in 10 or 20 years? Are you prepared?
- In a 2012 poll, 39% of workers aged 25 to 75 said they would have to work in retirement in order to live comfortably.
- Starting in 2010, Social Security outlays exceeded tax revenues for the first time since the program was amended in 1983, and the trustees predict that outlays will continue to exceed revenues on a regular basis.
- About 70% of individuals over age 65 will require nursing home care services in their lifetime. 20% of today’s 65 year olds will need more than 5 years of nursing home care that will cost approximately $500,000.
We want to show you how to develop sound legal; investment and financial strategies that will help you pursue your goals and weather financial turmoil.
We are presenting a special workshop, Retirement: Are You Ready?
Date: Tuesday, July 28th, 2015
Time: 2:00 PM & 6:30 PM
Location: Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
1565 Opossumtown Pike, Frederick, MD 21702
This educational presentation is sponsored by The Elder Law Office of David Wingate.
This workshop is an easy-to-understand presentation filled with sound legal and financial strategies for you to use to prepare for your retirement.
We will focus on:
• How to take control of your financial future
• When and how to take Social Security
• How to make your assets last as long as possible
• How to avoid Probate and Death Taxes
• How to pay for the nursing home without going broke
To enhance your workshop experience, our Elder Law Office will be offering a complimentary consultation to everyone who attends the presentation. This follow-up meeting is a great way to evaluate your options and to discuss questions you may have after the seminar.
I hope you will take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You are welcome to bring a friend to the presentation. Seating is limited. Call our office today at 301 663 9230 or email us at email@example.com today to reserve your place at Retirement: Are You Ready?
Are You in Control of Your Legal and Financial Future?