Retired or Retiring?
Planning for these Economic & Political Times
FIVE THINGS TO DO TODAY!!!
What it takes today to prepare for a successful retirement tomorrow.
Although you may have worked hard throughout your life, the economy does not care. There could be more recessions, inflation diminishing your purchasing power, the growing national debt, and the end of entitlement programs, i.e. Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.
So what will happen to you?
- How do I make sure I have enough income for me and my spouse through retirement?
- What happens if I get sick? How will I pay for my care?
- What are the implications of potential new laws on my retirement?
- What happens to my spouse and family if I die?
- Will I lose all my money to death taxes?
- What are some of your FEARS:
- Fear of Outliving Assets
- Fear of Going Broke from the Nursing Home
- Fear of Being a Burden on Children
- Fear of Dementia
- Fear of Unwanted Life Support
- Fear of Losing Independence
Through our unique strategies and legal concepts, we will show you how to find peace of mind and thus be able to sleep at night, knowing you have a plan in place. Therefore, you can enjoy the retirement you want.
TO ATTEND THIS FREE SEMINAR
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 24 TH, 2017 AT 10:30am
HAMPTON INN – FREDERICK – FT DETRICK
1565 OPOSSUMTOWN PIKE, FREDERICK, MD 21702
TO REGISTER CALL
301 663 9230