How to Pay For Care For You or Your Family at Home or in a Nursing Home…Without Selling Your Home or Leaving Your Family Without a Dime
A FREE informational workshop hosted by local Elder Law Attorney, David Wingate, on:
Tuesday, October 8th, 2019 Seminar: 10:30 am
RSVP – Seating is Limited
Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
1565 Opossumtown Pike, Frederick, MD 21702
To register call us at 301-663-9230!
At this Seminar you will discover:
- How to save taxes on your IRA/401K to pay for home care;
- How to avoid having your life savings wiped out by a nursing home spend down;
- How the law restricts protection of assets;
- What asset protection language most people don’t have in their power of attorney documents, which can help protect their life’s savings;
- How Medicaid works…and the steps you need to take now to protect yourself and your family.
One of the biggest fears that many people have today is the fear of having their life savings wiped out if they end up in a nursing home or being sick. What a shame to see someone’s life savings of 30, 40, or 50 years wiped out in a matter of months. Whether you or a family member is in a crisis or not, it is important that you understand what you can do to protect your hard earned assets! Most of the public does not yet realize that the laws on asset protection and long-term care planning have changed, therefore, it is extremely important that you know about these changes and how they may affect you and your family.