How to apply for VA Benefits

You can apply for both disability benefits by filling out VA Form 21-526, Veteran's Application for Compensation Or Pension. If available, you should attach copies of dependency records (marriage & children's birth certificates) and current medical evidence (doctor & hospital reports). You can apply online at

David Wingate has written a FREE HANDBOOK on Veteran’s Benefits, if you desire a copy please visit the Senior Life Care Planning’s website or email at, or call the Frederick Office at 301 663 9230.

Additionally, for more information and articles on VA Benefits go to our Senior LCP's Veteran's Blog

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted on: No Comments

Leave a Reply