Aging Parents – Overwhelmed and Confused
As we age, our needs and demands change. Senior Life Care Planning’s goal is to educate and assist you in achieving quality of life and peace of mind. Before the care journey becomes overwhelming, it's important to have trusted professionals guiding you on your path. Our philosophy is to provide a dedicated service and attention to our clients to make the aging process empowering and rewarding.
We are often asked:
- How can I protect my assets to take care of my spouse, or to leave them to my children?
- Do I have to spend all of my money on the nursing home?
- Am I entitled to Medicaid, and what do I have to do to qualify?
- Can I rely on Medicaid or other government benefits to help pay for my care?
- Who can I rely on to make sure that decisions to be made are the right ones?
- How can I ensure that I receive good care, whether in my own home, an assisted-living facility, or in a nursing home?
- How will financial and health care decisions be made, if I cannot make them myself?
- If I can't take care of myself, how will I make sure my spouse continues to have a good quality of life?
- How and when should I distribute my assets?
- How can I save taxes and avoid probate?
Additionally, with massive budget cuts to public resources i.e. Medicare and Medicaid, will exasperate these problems. Therefore, if you have not planned, you will find yourself in a crisis.
Senior Life Care Planning, LLC will help you:
- Protect your assets.
- Preserve your wealth for future generations.
- Address housing, family, health, and social issues.
- Address your financial concerns.
- Determine how to pay for long term care
- Provide care coordination services to protect and promote your quality of life
- Resolve Medicaid eligibility problems and coverage.