ABLE National Resource Center Launches Website
With several state-sponsored ABLE programs preparing to open in the next few months, the ABLE National Resource Center (ANRC) website offers important information targeted toward potential beneficiaries and their families, ABLE program administrators and financial institutions.
Information provided on the ANRC website will include:
- State-by-state ABLE development statuses;
- Side-by-side comparisons of ABLE program characteristics;
- Informational ABLE videos;
- Archived ABLE webinars;
- Published ABLE-related research;
- Summaries of ABLE-related policies, rules and regulations;
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs);
- An online portal to submit ABLE-related questions; and
- ABLE announcements.
David Wingate is an elder law attorney at the Elder Law Office of David Wingate, LLC. The elder law office services clients with powers of attorneys, living wills, Wills, Trusts, Medicaid and asset protection. The Elder Law office has locations in Frederick and Montgomery Counties, Maryland.